Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Be Mine Nails




So, I'm sorry for going AWOL for a few days. The winter guard had a competition this weekend which took up 99.9% of my time. I will try to post more often! Today I have my first Valentine's Day nails for you. These I did early in February just to get myself ready for the season of love. I used two colors I received from Julep: a cream color and a pink with rose gold shimmer. I also used a light purple for the roses and green for the leaves. I used lots of shades of red/purple for the index fingers. It might be hard to read on here but the index fingers say love many times; the thumbs say Be Mine; the pinkies and middle fingers are stripes and the the ring fingers are roses. I used nail art brushes for basically everything in this design.

No comments:

Post a Comment