Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Halloween Nails



So I discovered this AMAZING website called Julep a couple months back and I have been obsessed ever since! For only $20 per month, you get at least 2 nail polish colors worth $14 each along with other presents. It's the most amazing thing ever! Anyway, these nails are courtesy of presents from Julep. My girlfriend got me the mystery Halloween box, and inside there were these cool nail decals. You just cut them out, put them in water, and then removed the back and placed them on your nail. They were super cool, but they rubbed off really easily. You can mostly tell where the stickers are on my fingers, but if you want to know specifically, just ask. Some of them I combined, like the hat and legs were originally separate as were the spider and the web.  I think my favorite is the pinkie in the lower picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment