Tuesday, February 19, 2013

About Me



Hello, all! I decided to try this whole blog thing so we'll see how I do. Next to my kitten and my girlfriend, nail polish is my biggest love. Some would say I'm even a bit...what's the word... obsessed :P I know I'm not the best, but I thought it'd be nice to share my work and get some feedback. Maybe I can even inspire a few blooming nail artists myself! I've been painting my nails for as long as I can remember, but I've been taking a more serious approach for about 5 months now. Anyway, let me tell you a little bit about myself outside of the world of nails. My name is Casey and I'm a sophomore at Purdue University. Though it gets difficult to balance school, color guard, and playing with my adorable kitty, I always find time to paint my nails. Why nails, you may ask? Well the most dedicated nail buffs wouldn't dare ask such a question. But for those that did, here it is: I'm not the most fit person so cute clothes aren't really my forte. My feet are pretty weird too, so I can't really be obsessed with shoes. I figured the one thing I could have that always look good are my nails! Anyway, enough about me. I'll start posting some pictures of my nails. I hope you enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Casey.....This is AMAZING!!!!!!! I am so PROUD of you! Keep going! Much love to you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete