Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Circus Nails



Here are some nails on the more cartoony side. I briefly mentioned this before, but I'm in the Purdue Color Guard and each year for Halloween we have a themed practice. This past year's theme was circus and these were the nails that matched. The thumb is a tent, the index finger is a clown, the middle finger is an elephant, the ring finger is a lion, and the pinkie is an acrobat in a bright green jumpsuit. Most of these were done with nail art brushes though the hair on the clown was done with a dotting tool. The colors are pretty self explanatory. There's red, black, purple, a light brown and dark brown, green, and light blue. I'll confess this now: I am very much NOT ambidextrous so 9.9 times out of 10 my left hand will look better than my right (since I'm righ-handed). Anyway, I hope you like these! 

No comments:

Post a Comment