Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Jigglypuff Nails



So for Halloween, my girlfriend decided to go as a Pokemon trainer and I went as a Jigglypuff. Of course I couldn't go out without some awesome nails to match my costume! The top picture is my costume and the bottom is of my nails. Unfortunately, while making my ears, I accidentally caught my middle finger with the permanent marker. That's why there's a random line extending from the frowny mouth. Sorry I don't have a picture of my other hand (it was the same). I forgot to take one! This look was also pretty easy. I used several coats of a very sheer pink as the base color. Then I used a nail art brush with black for the mouths. I used dotting tools with white and blue for the eyes. For the pokeball, I used white and red for the base. I used a nail art brush for the black line and a dotting tool for the white ball in the middle. I hope you all like them, Pokemon fans and not!

No comments:

Post a Comment