Friday, February 22, 2013

Christmas Nails



This is a manicure I did for my fellow spinner for Christmas. It was time consuming, but totally worth it! I didn't have the nail polish collection I have now, so the thumbs (Mr. and Mrs. Clause) are a little tan. The ring finger on the top is a Christmas cat and the ring finger on the bottom is a reindeer. The pinkies are both Christmas trees. The index finger on top has snowmen (one of my favorites) and the middle finger has candy canes (another favorite). On the bottom, the index finger has snow flakes and the middle finger is a present. The colors are pretty self-explanatory. As for the tools, I used nail brushes for all the thin lines and dotting tools for all the eyes, noses, and ornaments on the trees. She seemed pretty happy with the end result, as was I!

No comments:

Post a Comment