Friday, March 1, 2013

Matte/Shiny Nails



So I'm going to make a quick disclaimer: I AM SO BUSY! I want to apologize in advance for the lack of posting that will be happening next week. To make up for it, I'm posting a new one today :) This design was pretty simple, but I love it. It may be difficult to see, but there are two layers to this design. The bottom layer is a sort of indigo color that I went over with matte top coat. Both of these products are Julep and are fabulous. I especially love the matte top coat. It works amazingly well! After this, I went back over with the same color and painted a floral design with a nail art brush. These matched the dress I wore for an event for my fraternity. *WARNING: SHAMELESS PLUG TO FOLLOW* I'm in a fraternity called Alpha Phi Omega which is a service fraternity and I highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. Anyway, I hope you enjoy the nails! These are some of my favorites :)

No comments:

Post a Comment